Saturday, November 8, 2014

C4T #3 Summary.

Matt Gomez

Matt Gomez is a kindergarden teacher and seems like a really cool teacher. I learned a few things from him that I might use in my classroom.

Classroom Terrarium
Matt Gomez's terrarium
This post has not popped up yet on his blog. In this blog post he talked about a terrarium that he bought for his classroom and how he let the kids watch the insects and small animals interact with each other and learn about their environment. I posted on his blog post and explained who I was and why I was commenting. I really did enjoy his blog and I hope that one day I could have a terrarium in my classroom one day. I probably wont spend as much money as he did on his though.

iPod Listening Center Setup
Matt Gomez's Listening Center
In this post he talked about how to make an iPod listening center. He is really trying to explain how to convert CD recording to an iPod. I didn't know how to do this and so it helped me and it was very easily explained. When I become a teacher and have my own classroom this would be something that I would like to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment