Saturday, September 27, 2014

Project #6

C4K #1
My first C4K post was on a 6 year old girl named Muamua. She is a very smart little girl. This post is blocked so your can't see it yet. When I posted on her blog I talked a little about who I was and where I go to school and why I was posting. I told her a few little things she could of fixed but in a good ways. She did a slide show of her ABC's and it was great.

C4K #2
The next one I had was a boy named brandon he is in the 4th grade and his class was coming up with new food and he wrote about "Pizza-cake". He was very excited and did very well. When I posted on this I told him who I was and why I was posting and that he did a great job but I also pointed out somethings that could of been changed.

C4K #3
The last one I did was on a boy named Davyn, he is in an ELA class and wrote a story about a crocodile. He did a great job and I told him that but then again he had a few problems that I tried to help with.
I think it is a great thing that we are posting on these kids blogs and helping them.
Keep up the good work.

No comments:

Post a Comment